1) What is the fundraising commitment?
Individual participants commit to raising $500. Teams of up to three participants commit to raising $1250. Participants must cover the balance of the fundraising minimum, if it is not met. By registering for the event, you agree that STOKED Mentoring, Inc. may charge your card the appropriate amount needed to meet the fundraising minimum.
2) Is a deposit required to secure my spot?
Yes, individual fundraisers are required to place a $100 non refundable deposit to reserve spot. While team fundraisers are required to place a $300 non refundable deposit to reserve spot.
3) Is a payment plan available for those choosing the donation option?
Yes, email Valete Graham at email@example.com to learn more.
4) What if I only do 1 or 2 of the sports?
If you’d like to learn to surf or skateboard, we will have staff on hand to provide introductory lessons. If you don’t snowboard, you can sign up for a lesson (not included) at Snow Summit.
5) I’m a Skier, can I participate?
Yes, although, if you need to rent skis, you’ll have to do so from Snow Summit.
6) What gear is provided?
If needed, surfboard, wetsuit, skateboard, and helmet rentals are available.
7) Is food provided?
Yes, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages will be provided.
8) Can my friend/coach/mom/dad etc. come?
We’re happy to have your friends spectate/cheer at various locations, however bus seats are limited to participants only.
9) Can my company sponsor a Corporate Team?
Yes. Email Valete Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
10) Do I have to be good at any of these sports?
Nope...just come out and have some fun!
11) Where the does the bus meet?
Bus pickup and dropoff will occur in downtown LA at BeCore (1652 Mateo St, Los Angeles, CA 90021).